Top Posters
3296 Posts
2873 Posts
1929 Posts
1897 Posts
1668 Posts

Anyone still around?

3 replies
Just wondering if any SOLA members are still playing WildStar. I am still on my Dommie Spellslinger Sypho, who is now 50 and on the Adventure! step of attunement. I have transferred to Stormtalon (although that won't matter anymore when megaservers arrive), where a RL friend was playing for a while, but I have yet to find a guild to join there. Let me know if you are still playing and when...maybe we can team up for some end game content.

Z
Posted Sep 25, 14 · OP
sorry man I think a lot of people ahve moved on. there's a ton of folks playing ARcheage right now and a few playing DCUO
voxarbiter_ilovejayheishot_zps1b022919.jpg
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle.
0d4951b2b9eeb323.png
Posted Sep 26, 14
Mirakle HC
High Council
PS4
I still feel this is one of the best MMOs out there for what I want in one(if not THE best). I expect to return at some point but would plan to find a very active guild when I do. This was just not a good fit for SOLA as a game.
mirakleSig_zpsc1828bd2.PNG
Posted Sep 26, 14 · Last edited Sep 26, 14 by Mirakle
Thanks for responding, guys. I guess I should clarify what I was trying to say: I know SOLA has moved on and probably won't be playing WildStar as a guild at any point in the future. I just want anyone who may have been part of the SOLA chapter who is still playing to know that they have a former chapter-mate out there if they need someone to team up with for dailies, attunement, etc.

Z
Posted Sep 26, 14 · OP
NoticeNotices