Top Posters
3296 Posts
2873 Posts
1929 Posts
1897 Posts
1668 Posts

Operation tonight?

8 replies
I have a sad feeling that there is no operation tonight :( I am available if we are running one. I will get on mumble tonight to see.
Posted Jun 5, 15 · OP
Im leveling my Sage. I really hope this picks back up Im super into SWTOR.
84b4ce315e003a33.png
Posted Jun 5, 15
me too :)
Posted Jun 5, 15 · OP
So do I, but we need to rebuild our membership to do it.
A burrito, a burrito! My kingdom for a burrito!
Posted Jun 6, 15
I've got a vanguard dps that's pretty close to operation ready, still need to insert augments everywhere though. Also started working on my tank set. I can also take my commando over to heals and start gearing him that way if it's what's needed.

I'll start advertising the guild when I hit fleet (and I encourage others to do the same) so we can get more exposure and hopefully get this off the ground.

Another thought is maybe we can get together and do content we *do* have the people for: Hard Mode Flashpoints, Weekly Quests, etc. so at least we're building community.
ad7eb6453f1d318b.png
acda2a9832f2c597.png
Posted Jun 7, 15 · Last edited Jun 7, 15 by Schema
i know I haven't been on, but I was mostly logging on just for operations. I haven't seen any planned so I haven't been logging on. I'm totally still committed though.
Posted Jun 7, 15
wrote:
i know I haven't been on, but I was mostly logging on just for operations. I haven't seen any planned so I haven't been logging on. I'm totally still committed though.

Ish,

Most of our core players left to play EQ or other things, so we're in rebuilding mode. We do need a strong core of regular playing 60s to do ops like we had before. I would be up for HM FPs. I've got a gunslinger and scoundrel healer that I need to gear and get practice with. My main Vanguard DPS' guns are itching, too.
Posted Jun 7, 15
wrote:
I'll start advertising the guild when I hit fleet (and I encourage others to do the same) so we can get more exposure and hopefully get this off the ground.

Here is our General Chat advert.

Sola Gratia is recruiting! Stable, family-friendly, Christian-led community -- all players welcome! 10% XP & Guild Ship! Whisper for more info, or apply at solaguild.com.

Don't forget that we don't send invites out until they complete an application. If they aren't willing to take a few minutes to fill out an application, they probably aren't serious about the guild.
Posted Jun 7, 15
wrote:
wrote:

Ish,

Most of our core players left to play EQ or other things, so we're in rebuilding mode. We do need a strong core of regular playing 60s to do ops like we had before. I would be up for HM FPs. I've got a gunslinger and scoundrel healer that I need to gear and get practice with. My main Vanguard DPS' guns are itching, too.

Yeah, I'm playing EQ a bit too, but pretty casually. In all reality, if we were running OPs twice a week in SWTOR,I might not be playing much of EQ at all to be honest. Summertime, while it seems like it should be chill, the kids got all kinds of stuff going on, plus just general traveling to visit family and stuff.
Posted Jun 9, 15
NoticeNotices