Top Posters
3295 Posts
2784 Posts
1929 Posts
1897 Posts
1668 Posts

Ranked here I come

5 replies
So I just hit lvl 30 yesterday because I am a super casual player and usually only played one or 2 games a night. Woo and finally ranked matches are here. I was feeling very confident as I played a bunch of my matches against players and the hard (If you can consider them hard) bots.

I played my match as Sona support with a gold ranked ADC. We had a gold ranked and a silver ranked while the other team was unranked. I thought if we kept together we could pull this off. first 10 minutes went really well and then the Kindred jungle starting to make his ganks and then it was all downhill from there. it took him 15 minutes to get to us on bot because of the major warding we did but he finally caught us napping and it took no time at all. Sad to say I went 0-4-something and we lost....bad.

But, if anyone wants to team up and tackle some games my summoner name is Baldorax.
Twitter: Haulra_nacht
Twitch: Haulra
All things can be done through Christ
Posted Feb 5, 16 · OP
1: Starting as a support is probably the best role you can start with to learn LoL and not put your team behind.
2: Do not think because you play with Silvers, Golds and up that they are good, I have played with diamonds that played like bronze.
3: You cannot see the ranks of the other team in the loading screen, you can only by looking at your match history on LoL website after the game.
4: Are you on NA servers ? :) I could play some with you and teach you what i know :d
434698c475f66865.png
Posted Feb 5, 16
Thanks, Yeah US servers east coast time zone.

I played support for the longest time when I started out against bots and then i always loved my mages and recently I have enjoyed melee characters. I haven't really focused anywhere heavily. I also need to get my runes and masteries in order as well from some of the example builds I have read.

I am actually looking at my match from last night and even after clicking on my opponent I haven't seen their rank. I must be looking in the wrong area.
Posted Feb 5, 16 · OP
My bad, yeah it's not on LoL website it's on na.op.gg website.
434698c475f66865.png
Posted Feb 5, 16
I played against a
silver 3
silver 3
bronze 1
silver 3
silver 4

So it seems they have been around the block a few times.
Posted Feb 5, 16 · OP
add me if you want. Augcliffe is name
Posted Aug 19, 16
NoticeNotices