2784 Posts
1929 Posts
1897 Posts
1668 Posts
Page
of 2

Potential foreclosure

16 replies
My dad is supposed to find out either today or tomorrow what happens regarding the foreclosure/decreased monthly payments. Continual prayers greatly appreciated. Love y'all, and God Bless!
Posted May 9, 16 · OP
Jammer FFXIVCO
PS4
Community Officer
Praying

Every second is closer to heaven. Then there is no time, just eternity.
Posted May 9, 16
List
Undo
Got an update: the loan modification was rejected due to lack of hardship, and having too much equity in the house. Continual prayers appreciated for a solution.
Posted May 13, 16 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Got another update: I spoke with a close friend about the situation, and it looks like no matter what happens, moving to another place is inevitable, whether my dad decides to sell the house or file for bankruptcy. Though I know God has a reason for everything, knowing the stress of packing/unpacking boxes in the future puts a bit of tension on me, and my mind is wandering all over the place. Appreciate the prayers guys!
Posted May 29, 16 · OP
Jammer FFXIVCO
PS4
Community Officer
Sorry things arent going the way you hoped. But like you said, God has a reason for everything. His plan is always perfect. Just keep seeking Him in all you do and you can endure anything that is thrown at you. God Bless

Posted May 29, 16
List
Undo
Hey guys, I know it's been almost 2 years since my last update on this, but it was a rough period, and I was MIA for awhile. Anyway, I ended up moving at the end of 2016, and unfortunately, he ended up losing the house in the middle of last year. However, he was able to rent a house nearby, and has been settled in for almost a year. So God has provided a new beginning for both of us, and everything else is yet to unfold!
Posted Apr 17, 18 · OP
Jammer FFXIVCO
PS4
Community Officer
Awesome man! God takes care of His children. We dont always know what His plan is, and that can be a good thing because He knows our human (worldly) reasoning would try to convince us different. Glad things are looking up. God is good! And welcome back!

Posted Apr 17, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices