2873 Posts
1929 Posts
1897 Posts
1668 Posts

We have a WoW guild again!

4 replies
Kunkali HC
High Council
SOLA's official WoW guild is up and running for BFA content. The name is Carriers of the Cross and it is horde faction on Nazgrel server. If interested in joining express interest in #world_of_warcraft channel and/or contact Kunkali, FinalAsgard, or Jammer in Discord.

Visit https://www.cotcross.com for more information.
"We must read our Bibles like men digging for hidden treasure"

"The single greatest cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who confess Jesus with their lips, and go out the door, and deny him by their lifestyle. This is what a unbelieving world simply finds, unbelievable..."
-DC Talk
Posted Aug 23, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 23, 18
Will join tonight. I just started a new toon. Glad to hear we have another option for Playing with SOLA folks.
Posted Aug 23, 18
Awww! I got excited about it until I realized you're horde ! lol
My toons are all on the Alliance side.. was hoping to find a guild on Eonar for Alliance
I may have to eventually create a Horde toon I guess, lol

<3
Posted Aug 24, 18
Kunkali HC
High Council
Yes! Make a hordie!
"We must read our Bibles like men digging for hidden treasure"

"The single greatest cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who confess Jesus with their lips, and go out the door, and deny him by their lifestyle. This is what a unbelieving world simply finds, unbelievable..."
-DC Talk
Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP
Hey all, I just saw this and put in the app for the guild on Nazgrel. I have to make a new toon, which will probably be a pally. BTW, been alliance pretty much the hole time so a change to horde will be interesting and noobish...lol
enjin-212618-Lifendason-blue.png
Posted Sep 1, 18
NoticeNotices