3295 Posts
2784 Posts
1929 Posts
1897 Posts
1668 Posts

New Player Introduction

3 replies
Hi guys,

I apologize in advance if this thread is in the wrong forum section but I am new to FFXIV and I hear you guys are a Christian based group which is what I am looking for, for the purpose of some Christian based (or at least game based with mild dialogue) dialogue as I play FFXIV.

My only experience with MMORPG's before this was FFXI.

I am still trying to figure out some things in-game so if anyone in this group is willing, I would appreciate if a member takes a few minutes and walk through a bit of the game with me.

My character name is Solomon Chokma. Thank you guys for being active in the behemoth server, I purposely chose this server to join your group. Honestly I wouldn't have started playing this game without your existence. (Unless I found another Christian based group somewhere).

Thanks
Posted Dec 9, 18 · OP
WyldeFyres FFXIV
Hi Solomon,

Most of the FFXIV officer team don't check the forums regularly, please join us on discord and post in the ffxiv or ffxiv help request chat and someone will definitely be around to help you!

Also, please submit an application to the FFXIV FC (the FFXIV application under the "Apply Here" tab up top) and we'll get you an invite into the FC.

I'm sorry for the late response, but we would be happy to welcome you into the FC!
Posted Dec 11, 18
wrote:

please join us on discord

Forgive my ignorance, but I am unfamiliar with what you mean by discord. Where do I find that? Thanks
Posted Dec 12, 18 · OP
WyldeFyres FFXIV
Discord is a text and voice chat application (similar to Teamspeak or Mumble). It's fairly popular at the moment and most of our members communicate on it.

You can go to the homepage ( https://www.solaguild.com ) and connect to discord on the right.
Posted Dec 14, 18
NoticeNotices