Ark Survival Evolved: Progression Run
As you’ve probably seen on SOLA’s main site we are planning a progression run through all of Ark Survival Evolved’s content with the boss fights being close to the experience the developers intended. This event will officially start on January 4th but we will likely have the servers up before then. We will add the connection details to this thread when they are up. If you’d like to come chat with us in game prior to setting up the progression run please see this thread: https://www.solaguild.com/forum/m/6084117/viewthread/24183047-ark-survival-evolved-islasola-relaunch
We will have double xp, taming and breeding events regularly. Boss fights will be scheduled events. Come and join us! To discuss more please join our Ark specific Discord here: https://discord.gg/ryVMUbq
Below we will have a lot more information for those interested in how we will run this event.
This event is open to all SOLA members and friends! Come and go as you please. Any help you can offer is welcome. We will be forming a single tribe so we can work together to prepare and take down the bosses.
We will progress through the content in the order it was released by the developers (with few quality of life adjustments). We will only use tames on bosses that are available on the map the boss is found on. We won’t use overpowered equipment to trivialize boss encounters. And, as we progress through the content, more and more is unlocked for us to use!
We plan the entire event to last 3-6 months. We expect to spend at least 1 month on the Island (base game map) preparing. Starting up the next map will be determined as we make progress on the previous one. Transferring characters to the next map will be gated the same way it is on official (you must ascend at first).
- Boss encounters will be scheduled events on varying days/times.
- We will attempt to clear each boss several times on different days to allow everyone an opportunity to participate.
- We will have other scheduled events like double xp, breeding, taming or maybe gathering events on weekends.
- We also will likely have some scheduled PVP events on a separate arena map where none of your “stuff” will be at risk. These events are still being planned out.
- All events will be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Repeat boss kills may occur with shorter notice.
*See immediately following replies for additional details.