New Member Introductions

338 replies
ESO Leader
Welcome! :)
Posted Feb 6, 18
Jammer FFXIVCO
PS4
Community Officer
Welcome to SOLA new people! If you haven't already, you are welcomed to join our Discord. See the widget on the home page and click connect.

Every second is closer to heaven. Then there is no time, just eternity.
Posted Feb 7, 18
I already have Discord up and running with a different server. When I click on the SOLA connect link, I am asked to claim the account, but I cannot, because I am already registered with Discord. When I mouse over the empty icon to add another server, it states to use the invitation code. Is there one I can enter or how should I add the SOLA server?

Thank you!!
Posted Feb 8, 18
Jammer FFXIVCO
PS4
Community Officer
wrote:
I already have Discord up and running with a different server. When I click on the SOLA connect link, I am asked to claim the account, but I cannot, because I am already registered with Discord. When I mouse over the empty icon to add another server, it states to use the invitation code. Is there one I can enter or how should I add the SOLA server?

Thank you!!

Sorry you are having issues with it. I am going to PM you an invite. It’s good for 24 hours and a one time use. See you there!

Every second is closer to heaven. Then there is no time, just eternity.
Posted Feb 9, 18
Name: Chris
Game(s) you are currently playing: FFXIV
Status (married or single): Married
Where you are located in the world: Iowa, USA
What you find interesting/exciting about SOLA: Gaming with other Christians
Favorite color: Green
First MMO: UO, first love was EQ
Favorite class/play-style: Priest Healer (D&D style), Bard
PvE / PvP / Both: Both
What you were before you took an arrow to the knee: a wandering soul
Other random facts about me: Two kids, career that travels a bit and a big baseball fan!
Posted Apr 3, 18
Welcome Arthearius

Daniel Lionheart (GhostDog528)
FFXIV Recruitment Officer

I am Simply myself. No More, no less.
cdce57eab2b2ef21.png
Posted Apr 3, 18
Sayndi FFXIV
Welcome welcome!!!!!!!!!
13f2a81cd15d1f02.png
Posted Apr 5, 18
It occurred to me that I never filled this section out when I first joined SOLA 2 years ago, so here it is:

Name: David
Game(s) you are currently playing: FFXIV, although it is TBD in the future
Status (married or single): Single
Where you are located in the world: Texas
What you find interesting/exciting about SOLA: The diversity, and the fact that fellow Christians can come together and game in a positive environment!
Favorite color: Green
First MMO: WoW
Favorite class/play-style: It's a toss up between healer and ranged DPS
PvE / PvP / Both: PvE
What you were before you took an arrow to the knee: A soldier who fought battles with a garbage can lid for a shield & a spork. Then, I took an arrow to the knee and had to use a spoon.
Other random facts about me: Although I do IT work for a living, I perform magic tricks on the side, and am working my way up to live performances on stage. So one could say I have a tendency to make computer problems disappear!
Posted Apr 17, 18
I've been meaning to do an introduction since I joined some months ago, but always forget! So here is mine now.

Name: Lauren
Game(s) you are currently playing: Ark (Waiting on Bless Online to come out)
Status (married or single): Married
Where you are located in the world: Missouri, USA
What you find interesting/exciting about SOLA: I really like the acceptance and encouraging of all in a Christian-led and family-friendly community.
Favorite color: Purple
First MMO: Toontown Online
Favorite class/play-style: Healer is my favorite role.
PvE / PvP / Both: I prefer PvE, but my husband likes to PvP so I will with him.
What you were before you took an arrow to the knee: I never took an arrow to the knee! (Never played Skyrim either)
Other random facts about me: I met my husband on World of Warcraft over 12 years ago. We were friends for a long time, then met IRL 5 years ago. Our 3 year anniversary will be in August! I also have 3 adorable cats.

My husband and I originally joined to play in the FFXIV chapter (Character name was Laurette Sellecerre) and enjoyed playing with you guys for a few months before having to take a gaming break for RL. We're ready to game again and are looking forward to playing with you all and forming new friendships!
Posted May 21, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 34
NoticeNotices